Omega Motorsports No Fly Zone 6Created on Monday, 16 March 2015 16:40
Supras Invade Vegas 2015!Created on Saturday, 17 January 2015 23:31
With the announcement of Supras Invade Vegas 2015, we wanted to share our excitement by putting up a quick video of some racing from last year. Here's our car with a basic off the shelf Street Fighter Turbo Kit running about 25psi. We were slowly turning the power up when it got rained out, so we aren't sure how much was left on the table. This is on street tires with pretty bad driving!
FSR on Motor Trend TVCreated on Saturday, 03 January 2015 16:41
Here's a cool video on Motor Trend TV about a half mile shootout we were invited to. These cars are both running parts we sell, install, and tune.
The supra has a standard mildly built motor with Wiseco Pistons and upgraded rods. It has mild cams, a stage 1 fuel system with 2150cc injectors, and an off the shelf Street Fighter Turbo Kit with a 6466 turbo. That's backed up by an OS Giken clutch, KW V3 coilovers, and of course the venerable ProEFI 128 ECU.
Kenton's beautiful E46 M3 turbo is running a Precision billet turbo, ID2000cc injectors, a Radium multi-pump surge tank and fuel rail, and the superfast AEM Infinity with built in flex fuel, traction control, and datalogging.
Product Spotlight: Radium Engineering Fuel SupplyCreated on Friday, 19 December 2014 18:32
We had a chance to shoot a few questions over to Aaron Suchy, co-founder of Radium Engineering. We've seen their product line grow over the last couple years and frequently use their top quality parts on a variety of in house builds. We asked him to give us an update on how things are going, and address some frequently asked questions about Radium products, as well as where things are headed.
- Big Willow Springs Track Day, E46 Turbo
- New Precision PTE Bolt-On Turbos for Subaru!
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale!
- Engine Management for the Porsche Turbo, 911 Tuning in Southern California
- New Highly-Anticipated GEN2 PT6870 CEA® Turbocharger Released
- AEM Infinity New Support Applications
- In the Touring Class the team of Sheehan/Arsham manage to pull out a victory in the GoGoGear.com BMW M3.
- ProEFI has released their newest ECU!!
- All New PT6266 Turbocharger with GEN2 CEA® Aero Released
- AEM Releases the Infinity-6 & Infinity-8h ECU